Introduction of Menstrual Cups
Menstrual cups come in different sizes. The main factor to consider when you choose is the width of the vagina and the amount of menstruation. Menstrual cups are generally divided into two types of sizes. Basically, the small size is suitable for women who don’t give birth, while the large size is more suitable for women after childbirth.
Advantages of Menstrual Cup
1. Environmental protection: If used or stored properly, a menstrual cup can last 5 to 10 years.
2. Convenience: For workers who stand for a long time, such as surgeons, teachers, tourists, and so on, menstrual cups are more convenient and hygienic. It may not be convenient to change or buy sanitary napkins in some kinds of situations. There is no need to change frequently when you use a menstrual cup. Also, it can be carried with luggage.
3. Preventing eczema and infection of the vulva: The menstrual blood from the cervix directly flows into the cup so that the vulva remains dry and clean.
4. Comfort: Compared with sanitary napkins, menstrual cups can prevent side leakage, which can reduce the psychological burden of users. And people won’t feel stuffy even they use it in summer.
5. Knowing your menstrual blood volume: Women who use menstrual cups can know their menstrual blood volume and color from the collected blood.
6. Avoiding some medical side effects: the material of the menstrual cup can be placed in the vagina for 12 hours. So there is no need to worry about toxic shock groups or other gynecological diseases and other side effects.